This webinar has passed. Watch the recording and learn more about CoreLogic CARES Act Forbearance Solutions here; https://www.corelogic.com/solutions/cares-act-mortgage-relief-solutions.aspx
Register now for this dynamic Virtual Roundtable and start mapping out your Servicing Playbook for the rest of 2020, and beyond.
Join us on Thursday, August 13 at 11 am Pacific and learn:
• What shape the economic recovery will take
• How high default rates may rise
• How the November election may influence housing policy going forward
• Simple ways to minimize your default risk using the latest technology
• How other servicers are preparing for the coming months
• And much more!
Stuart Pratt, Global Head of Public Policy & Industry Relations, CoreLogic
• Dr. Frank Nothaft, Chief Economist, CoreLogic
• Jim Scott, SVP Default Administration, LoanCare
• Meg Burns, EVP Housing Policy Council
• Brian Battaglia, Executive, Data & Advisory Solutions, CoreLogic